Thursday 7 May 2015

Happy Mother's Day!

My mum is  as brave as a lion. My mum is as special as a treasure. My mum is as tidy as my dad. My mum is as fit as a cheetah. My mum is as nice as cake. Love from Oscar

I love my mum. Love from Carter

My mum smells as lovely as a rose. My mum is as nice as a fairy. My mum is as tidy as my Poppa. Love from Sarah

My mum is as tidy as my dad. My mum is special like a rainbow. My mum is as special as a diamond. My mum smells as lovely as a rose. Love from Sylvia

My mum is as special as a diamond. My mum smells as lovely as a flower. My mum is as nice as a fairy. My mum is as tidy as my dad. Love from Qianhui

My mum is as special as a diamond. My mum smells as lovely as a rose. My mum looks like a princess. My mum is as tidy as my Popo. Love from Ana

I love my mum. My mum is pretty and my mum is special. Love from Ellie

My mum is more organised than me and than other mums. She is greater than a rainbow. My mum smells as nice as a rose. Love from Aaron

My mum is like a diamond. She is as bright as the sun. She is the best in the whole entire world. She i beautiful. She is lovely. Love from Jayden

My mum is as pretty as can be. My mum works very hard. My mum is a cool mum and she is the best mum because she always wants me to tidy up. Love from Carleigh

My mum is smells good like a flower and my mum is very good at packing up and folding things. My mum is as special as a flower. Love from Ella

My mum is cool. My mum is sweet. Love from Jaxon

My mum smells as lovely as a pretty rose and she is as tidy as my Poppa. She is as sweet as honey and she is amazing too. Love from Kitana



1 comment:

  1. What wonderful cards! I especially loved Maisy's beautiful button flowers :-)

    ReplyDelete